COVID-19 Notice to Customers ~ All our employees are well-equipped and committed to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety for themselves and our valued customers. We are taking all necessary precautions and remain open and available to serve our community safely in accordance with all government and local regulations.
Building Inspections in Meadow Springs
Meadow Springs most trusted building inspectors and building inspection services.
Jim’s Building Inspectors
Pre Purchase Building Inspections Meadow Springs
We believe in quality services
Structural Inspections in Meadow Springs
Buying a property can be a big, exciting move, but it doesn’t come without its own set of stress and worries. Jim’s Building Inspections Perth can help rid you of some of these worries. We are Perth’s most trusted building inspectors, providing our customers with several inspection services that can help you be confident that you are making a sound investment for the future.
What Services are Available?
All the services we offer will help to ensure that you are not caught out by any hidden problems or dangers that will cost you in the future. Our services can provide you with reliable information about the condition of a property, or the condition of a stage build for a new home so that you can feel confident progressing with this huge purchase.
The services on offer include:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections – This inspection takes place before purchase and move in and will reduce the chance of you inheriting a problem that will cost you a lot of money to repair.
- Termite and Timber Pest Inspections – Termites and timber pests can cause a lot of structural damage and spread very fast. An inspection will save you from having to fix this costly damage.
- Asbestos Inspections – This is a vital check for any property or home that was built before 1990, and can be completed before you purchase the property, or before any renovations.
- Industrial and Commercial Building Inspections – Just like purchasing a home, it is important to ensure your industrial and commercial building purchase is problem-free.
- Dilapidation Report – Documenting the condition of your property before your neighbour or the council perform construction works near your property.
Get in Touch with Jim’s Building Inspections Perth Today!
If you would like some certainty and reassurance about the condition of a property before you make a large investment Jim’s Building Inspections Perth can help. We offer trusted and reliable property inspections in Meadow Springs to give you peace of mind in your investment.
The decision to get your dream home inspected before you buy, is one of the best decisions you can make, to reduce the risk of inheriting structural damage, termites or even asbestos – which could cost you THOUSANDS to fix.
A termite, or any other pest infestation in either your current, or future property, can cause THOUSANDS of dollars in structural damage. We spare no corner or crevice when inspecting your property.
If your property was built before 1990, it is essential to get it checked for asbestos BEFORE starting any renovations, or purchasing. Our comprehensive inspections will find where the asbestos is, and what conditions it is in..
Building your own home can be a dream come true! Don’t let it become a living nightmare! When you build, make sure you get an independent building inspector to inspect progress at various stages of the process.
Are you ready to book online?
We know you’ll be amazed at our quality and service!