COVID-19 Notice to Customers ~ All our employees are well-equipped and committed to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety for themselves and our valued customers. We are taking all necessary precautions and remain open and available to serve our community safely in accordance with all government and local regulations.
Asbestos Inspection in Girrawheen
Girrawheen’s most trusted asbestos inspectors and asbestos testing services.
Jim’s Building Inspectors
Asbestos Inspection & Testing Service Girrawheen
We believe in quality services
Do You Need an Asbestos Inspection for Your Girrawheen Property?
If so, then you have come to the right place! Here at Jim’s Building Inspections Perth, we have been providing asbestos inspection services for property across Australia, including in Girrawheen, and there is a reason why our customers know us as trustworthy and reliable inspectors. For example, we recently conducted an asbestos inspection at a school, which resulted in us identifying and removing extremely unsafe asbestos items, thereby ensuring the safety of the staff and students on the premises. To find out what we can do for your property, get in touch with us on 131 546 and chat with one of our friendly members of staff.
What do Our Reports Include?
Our asbestos inspection reports are thorough, easy to understand, and are delivered to you within 24 hours of our inspection. They will act as your first step in ensuring that your property is safe and that any hazardous materials are checked and managed. But what exactly do our reports contain?
- A lab analysis report. In the event of us finding any possible instances of asbestos, we will take and send samples to a NATA certified laboratory, where they will be checked and identified by licensed professionals. The subsequent report will then be passed on to you.
- A photographic report. For every inspection, we take as much photographic evidence as possible so that you know exactly what it is that you are dealing with.
- Records of location. We will accurately identify the locations of any asbestos-containing materials so that you know where you need to be aware of in your property.
- Records of conditions in each area. Going hand-in-hand with our previous point, we will also deliver an extensive record of the conditions of each area, again giving you a complete overview of your property and what we find inside it.
- Advice regarding asbestos management. Once we have finished our inspection, we will provide any advice we think is relevant to your property regarding the management of asbestos. This is especially prudent if we find any instances of asbestos, as it will assist you in ensuring the safety of your occupants.
So, if you need an asbestos inspection for your property in Girrawheen, then get in touch with us today and take the first step in securing your building.
The decision to get your dream home inspected before you buy, is one of the best decisions you can make, to reduce the risk of inheriting structural damage, termites or even asbestos – which could cost you THOUSANDS to fix.
A termite, or any other pest infestation in either your current, or future property, can cause THOUSANDS of dollars in structural damage. We spare no corner or crevice when inspecting your property.
If your property was built before 1990, it is essential to get it checked for asbestos BEFORE starting any renovations, or purchasing. Our comprehensive inspections will find where the asbestos is, and what conditions it is in..
Building your own home can be a dream come true! Don’t let it become a living nightmare! When you build, make sure you get an independent building inspector to inspect progress at various stages of the process.
Are you ready to book online?
We know you’ll be amazed at our quality and service!